Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Constant harassment with lack of RP before initiating RDM | 132208

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luke Goldsmith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2022
Time of violation
18:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vhZsXrR6cHM

vRayzrr

Player
Player
This Johnny person and their friends are constantly harassing us and our family without involving any form of RP. We have killed them multiple times but they keep coming back after new lives.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
This Johnny person and their friends are constantly harassing us and our family without involving any form of RP. We have killed them multiple times but they keep coming back after new lives.
Harrasing? what about all the bad sentences you said to us?

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
+ we have a war with Northen Mafia. If you dont believe us go ask your fam leader Scoopy yourself

vRayzrr

Player
Player
Harrasing? what about all the bad sentences you said to us?
I never said anything bad to you? We've been nothing but respectful to you lot and you constantly harass us for no reason trying to find any way to start a fight. You constantly fail the new life rule by coming for us after you die. We've asked you to leave us alone but you refuse. We'll let the admins sort it.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
What you said about that we have to get a grip was really offensive to us as we didnt even say anything to you guys. You guys know i have autism and i know you were trying to offend me by that reason.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
I never said anything bad to you? We've been nothing but respectful to you lot and you constantly harass us for no reason trying to find any way to start a fight. You constantly fail the new life rule by coming for us after you die. We've asked you to leave us alone but you refuse. We'll let the admins sort it.
what about when ur guys said fuck them to us at hospital?

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
you have proof of breaking NLR? No you dont cuz i know my rules. Maybe you should go teach Scoopy it because i dont think he knows what it means

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
Its all RP resons to why we are always fighting. Us 2 go way back with Northen Mafia and you are just a new guy thinking you know whats going on.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
So i dont want to hear anything about lack of RP when we literally go way back.

vRayzrr

Player
Player
+ we have a war with Northen Mafia. If you dont believe us go ask your fam leader Scoopy yourself
What you said about that we have to get a grip was really offensive to us as we didnt even say anything to you guys. You guys know i have autism and i know you were trying to offend me by that reason.
why are you trying to manipulate the argument here? I never mentioned anything about you having autism bro, my nephew has autism and I would never disrespect someone's disability so don't try and play that card.

vRayzrr

Player
Player
Its all RP resons to why we are always fighting. Us 2 go way back with Northen Mafia and you are just a new guy thinking you know whats going on.
You know that's not true, he's mentioned to me previously that all you do is harass him for no reason, you're trying to say it's a war but it's not, it's just you trying to start something with us knowing we have done nothing to you. But that's beside the point, even if you did have a war that doesn't mean you can go breaking the new life rule by coming back to us after you die, or sending your buddies over.

vRayzrr

Player
Player
you have proof of breaking NLR? No you dont cuz i know my rules. Maybe you should go teach Scoopy it because i dont think he knows what it means
The admins can take a look at when you died before my clip and see that you come back even after you die.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
i have pov of scoopy breaking NLR and failing to give demands before shooting. after that he said that the war has begun.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
First of all we are not harrasing you guys. We havent said any bad words to you guys. We are just there to rob your panels which have nothing to do with harrasment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom