Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mikel Zoom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2021
Time of violation
20:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lGXQ7MzeHzI

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV, I parked my car in one spot at 00:09 seconds of the video (remember the location on the mini-map).
I joined informal zone and after 8 minutes, in 8:22 a player named "Gambo Zino" started the Car-Thief on my Ferrari that I parked outside of the zone.
The whole action of Car-Thief taking 1 minute, it means, if I go to the last location I parked it within 1 minute, I will be able to see him.
I left the zone after 38 seconds and I didn't see my car where I parked it.
In addition, go back to 00:09 seconds, look on the mini-map where I parked my car, then go back to 09:00 minutes and you'll be able to see zone of the Car-Thief.
As you can see, the zone is close to where I parked the car but it isn't there, it means, he used bug abuse to drive my car without having key for the transpot,
("Cruise-Control bug abuse", I already showed Avi Pluxury how it works) and he took my car to another spot and then stole it.

If you need me to show you how the bug abuse works, I will.
I'll be glad to see Gambo Zino's POV of stealing the car.

Last edited:

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You closed transport. Player can't use bug with cruise control, he can't get in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom