Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Breezy Builder
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2021
Time of violation
0:13https:
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gyQmCb_I-w

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
as you can see in the pov i didnt got the one he shot me but i was on a gz going to be afk but theres a one guy with heli who landed in front of me and when he landed he said that get out the car and i did and the 2 guys pull out a gun and started shooting me for no reason and again he said get out and he cuff me and bringing me to his heli which i didnt even do anything from him

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
  • Please provide POV of the entire situation
You have 8 hours to amend these errors
Pending review

erfan

Player
Player
explode i was just trying to see you ontop but i cant see you thats why im moving but im not trying to hit you and if im trying to hit you then when you landed i will car ram your heli but i was only beside you and why did you shoot me for no reason same as your friend and you cuff me?
do you have pov for shoting? LOL

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
do you have pov for shoting? LOL
no but why would i put the shooting one if i dont see it my self lmao you laterally shoot me one time with your friend i was lucky i didnt get a damage because i was on the vehicle

erfan

Player
Player
  • Upload the POV of the entire situation
You have 12 hours to respond​
Unfortunately I dont have it, but there is enough files to understand whole situation.
and I dont want to complaint about player ID: 58092 i think this is over.

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
Unfortunately I dont have it, but there is enough files to understand whole situation.
its unacceptable that im just doing nothing and i was about to afk in the contruction site and you guys started shooting me for no reason and started cuffing me too

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
you and your friend must get punished for what you done so you will learn a lesson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom