Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nirjhar Black
Administrators nickname
Phani Pluxury
Date
Sep 16, 2022
Time
10:34
Proofs
https://imgur.com/hJ3nTYK

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Hello this is Nirjhar Black. Hope you are having a good day. It has been more than 8 days i have been banned. I really want to play in this server. As i told you in my last appeal that my POV didn't save and i was lagging so much i was pressing my keyboard and moving my mouse but nothing was working, I was lagging so much that the shots didn't register, nothing was rendering in my screen. I am playing this server for fun i never have any motive to cheat, i don't know anything about hacks please trust me and give me a chance to play in this server. I have so many things i have grinded and invested my time in this game, and want to play more. I have upgraded my laptop as i can't use my pc, i am staying away from my home. I request you to consider my appeal and give me a chance, i promise that i will never create any problems in the future. Please trust me and give me a chance to play. It was really not my fault, cheating is not in my veins. Please consider me i am ready for PC check or anything you want me to do. Hope you understand, have a nice day.

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Please help me, i have not done anything i dont want to loose my stuff. Please consider my appeal and give me a first and last chance. I have everything set up i had my laptop upgraded. I want to play again. Thank you❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom