Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Davante Wayne
Administrators nickname
Sam Collins
Date
Jun 12, 2021
Time
15:20 in game
Proofs
POV is uploading

Davante

Player
Player
Demorgan 120 CR | Davante Wayne 2026 : I was in my Bloods HQ messing around with 3-4 other members within bloods hitting each other with cars and punching each other and then out of nowhere Sam Collins jails me for 120 minutes, I understand the Grand Roleplay server rules and my past logs can prove it I have been playing the server for two months with no punishment's nor warnings, I understand what I did was wrong and it wont happen again, I was in my HQ messing around.

Davante

Player
Player
Nevermind the POV is not uploaded yet I will double check if I have it

Davante

Player
Player
Demorgan 120 CR | Davante Wayne 2026 : I was in my Bloods HQ messing around with 3-4 other members within bloods hitting each other with cars and punching each other and then out of nowhere Sam Collins jails me for 120 minutes, I understand the Grand Roleplay server rules and my past logs can prove it I have been playing the server for two months with no punishment's nor warnings, I understand what I did was wrong and it wont happen again, I was in my HQ messing around.
I wasnt even roleplaying neither at my HQ we all were just messing around getting ready for a event in 40 minutes

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
The player that reported him didn't take it seriously enough and he did it mistakenly, not thinking anything would happen. He can appeal as well in this forum.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
We received report, admin came and saw car raming - and have punish foe this, so everything what have made admin is completely right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom