Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dark Ilya
Suspect ID
898 - 131
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2022
Time of violation
23:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gRAKL4X7bfQ

Big Murda

Player
Player
898 already got banned for this sitation and i already got a warning for this situation. idk why you bring it to forums knowing both of us got punnished for this u where there when it happened and this situation was already handled in game. Stop wasting these peoples time bro.

yosef essa

Dont Play With me
Player
898 already got banned for this sitation and i already got a warning for this situation. idk why you bring it to forums knowing both of us got punnished for this u where there when it happened and this situation was already handled in game. Stop wasting these peoples time bro.
he got punishment for 6.8 and 6.19 and the admin can check he got punishment for what

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 131 will receive a punishment for Corruption, NLR, PG
  • It is Forbidden to Run into GZ while being Shot
  • 6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN
  • Once you Die it is Forbidden to Come back to the same Place until 15 minutes have Past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom