Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Administrators nickname
Big Dave
Date
Sep 24, 2022
Time
13:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/202195/

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
I made a forum about a guy cheating in a bunker race...which is mentioned below.

i requested his pov and it's clear he uses cheats he crossed my line many times...i can consider it if one or two times he crosses my line as a desync issue but he crossed and still surviving till the race ends.....administrator Big Dave not even ask the suspect to upload his pov and simply rejects my forum by saying insufficient evidence....how can it be insufficient evidence?? i uploaded the pov from entering into the event till it ends....if that's not sufficient to him he needs to ask the suspect pov how can he reject this forum??

keeping these things aside,
the same thing happened to me several days ago...i don't even cheat but the admin requested my pov and was banned for not holding my pov.
reference: Approved - cheating: 14632

so if it happens for me i should submit my pov....if it happens for someone simply rejects it as insufficient evidence?? how fair it is?? i need justice.

Big Dave

Player
Player
While reviewing this thread I watched have the entire 7 minute pov and from what I could see was desync. The reason I said insufficient evidence is due to not seeing anything I deam to be cheats or hacks.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
While reviewing this thread I watched have the entire 7 minute pov and from what I could see was desync. The reason I said insufficient evidence is due to not seeing anything I deam to be cheats or hacks.
Thats not a desync issue…clearly he is crossing my line morethan 10times…i cant figure it out why u trying to save him…if the evidence is not enought ask the suspect to upload his pov then h can get a clear idea if he cheats or not…atleast now ask for pov before he says he can hold it only for 48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom