Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Hill

The Best Pilot Ever
Player
Time Zone:UTC +3
Can Be Online Daily: For 4-5 Hours
Discord ID: Audio Lörppö #1089
In Game Name: Mike Michell
In Game ID:110832

Question-1. Why Do You Want To Be The Leader Of This Organization?

Answer: I want to be leader of National Guard, because I think we can be the strongest organization in the city. I want to fix big problems inside NG, especially many trespassers and big families come to attack our base. The trespassers is the biggest problem lately and solution for it is to take advantage of armoured vehicles, because we can easily take cover behind them and we can also move them from place to place very quickly. I will also be conducting promotion ceremony's every week, Because many people left the organization for being stuck in one rank.

Question-2. What Will You Provide The Other Organization's And Your Own Organization?

Answer: Every Other LEO Organization will get ammoruns more often and i want that NG will have close relationship with every LEO Organization. People are saying how Ng salary is very low, but I think the best solution for it is Department bonuses, The head of every department would give their soldiers bonuses after events so there would be many people who would like to join departments. We have also faced problems with low units inside the base, I will give the soldier the motivation to come on duty and NOT thread them with Strikes or warnings. Recruitment is the most important department and Head of RR would massive bonuses for their important work. I will choose the Heads of department by experience and how they are going to build up the department. SASD would always have many units in base for Globals and special operations and i want every SASD units to absolute elite level in combats. Military police will get more active units and do check of licenses and car trunks every single day.

Question-3. Have You Been Punished For Anything In The City By Admin(s)?

Answer: I actually have warning going on currently but its only lasting for 4 days anymore and I will not make the same mistake anymore.

Question-4. How Will You React When A Soldier Breaks A Rule?

Answer: First of all every unit are at the same level of rule violations, I don't care if u are Commander or private 2 both of you will get same punishment for the act u have done. I will make sure if you do mistake I want to you to understand what was wrong and hope you doesn't do it again

Question-5. How Would You Maintain Relations With Other Organization's?

Answer:
I will have peaceful relationship with every LEO organization and give them the strongest National Guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom