Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benzo Diazepine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2022
Time of violation
19:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H-TWmrlpL8

Benz999

Player
Player
Hi admins,

This guy told me to leave our family house and then proceeded to kill me, also mercy killing. Is he in his power to demand to leave the property of the family?

Thank you

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
RDM? im giving you clear demands to leave and you proceed to start removing the panel and not fearing for your life

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
Hi admins,

This guy told me to leave our family house and then proceeded to kill me, also mercy killing. Is he in his power to demand to leave the property of the family?

Thank you
you said yourself that you were trying to remove the panel but we cant hear that in the bodycam shoved.

scoopysouth

Player
Player
RDM? im giving you clear demands to leave and you proceed to start removing the panel and not fearing for your life
You are on private property. You can just demand us to leave repletely coming back DM us. This guy seems to never forget.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
Hi admins,

Thank you
Family house? think your getting it twisted bro

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
How is that mercy kill? Your friend finished you by accident when he was shooting at me. You can see your friend in the shadows. Why would i focus on you when ur friend is pointing a gun at me.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | State | Crime
Server Administrator
Rejected

This is not DM nor MK, They announced Solar Robbery, Gave Demand to leave you didn't comply they killed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom