Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benzo Diazepine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2022
Time of violation
23:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOn1xmFshG4

Benz999

Player
Player
Hi admins,

This guy keeps harassing me and my family, killing us in our house with 0 RP interaction repeatedly.

He has been doing this for multiple days as well.

lapitus

Player
Player
I agree. also please check the suspect's past forums. He does this provocation and toxicity to everyone. We want him to be punished.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
As seen in the POV im giving you clear demands for you to leave the area but your not following my orders. I even gave you a second chance but you still forget FearRP over and over again.

Aidan Cogbill

Player
Player
He has been harassing us not following rules for a long time and one of his family members has stolen from us against the rules and we have him a chance to give them back and stop messing with us. He ended up giving the stuff back but continues to mess with our family. Please give him some kind of punishment.

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
He has been harassing us not following rules for a long time and one of his family members has stolen from us against the rules and we have him a chance to give them back and stop messing with us. He ended up giving the stuff back but continues to mess with our family. Please give him some kind of punishment.
Think you got the wrong guy buddy. Youre mixing me and Johnny

Erik Stormy

crying out a river
Player
i gave you demands to leave and you proceeded to keep running around the house

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

ID 166898 will receive a punishment for Fear-RP
ID 141528 will receive a punishment for UB demands and RDM
regardless of general rules 6.15, you can't just go to someone's house and say you have x time to leave, you most do proper rp also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom