Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Insult and CR | 137475, 143592, 169715 (Keder Family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pasuel_Osman
Suspect ID
137475 143592 169715
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2022
Time of violation
17:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/El7L91RXRpI

Pasuel Osman

Player
Player
I stole the Keder Family's car. Even though there was no gang event, they chased me with gang cars. They ram my car all the time(CR). After the last time they caught and killed me, they cursed in Turkish(Insult). I have never insulted personal or family values in the images you will watch. (NEED TURKISH ADMIN). All Keder family members did CR and 137475 did Insult.

Jordan Flex

cracked
Player
I stole the Keder Family's car. Even though there was no gang event, they chased me with gang cars. They ram my car all the time(CR). After the last time they caught and killed me, they cursed in Turkish(Insult). I have never insulted personal or family values in the images you will watch. (NEED TURKISH ADMIN). All Keder family members did CR and 137475 did Insult.

First of all, you are doing Meta Gaming. This is the reason for the family warning. Also, you are doing Non-RP Driving at the end of the video. Let me know. If you don't know the rules of the game, I can teach you.

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
First of all, I slightly bump the front of the car. There is no car ramming there. In the part where I hit 2, there is no car ramming again, when I touch it with the tip of the car, the 2 cars stick together and drift due to the mechanics of the game.

Pasuel Osman

Player
Player
First of all, I slightly bump the front of the car. There is no car ramming there. In the part where I hit 2, there is no car ramming again, when I touch it with the tip of the car, the 2 cars stick together and drift due to the mechanics of the game.

This video is muted and less than 1 minute long. You did insult at the end of the video. You can insult my family values in this video.

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
This video is muted and less than 1 minute long. You did insult at the end of the video. You can insult my family values in this video.
The rule of 1 minute of the video is valid for the person who filed a complaint. The reason why there is no sound in the video is that I was talking on the phone about a private subject.

Pasuel Osman

Player
Player
The rule of 1 minute of the video is valid for the person who filed a complaint. The reason why there is no sound in the video is that I was talking on the phone about a private subject.
When we look at the forums you ate before, the answer you gave does not seem very satisfactory. I believe me or my family was insult in the silent video.
I don't want anyone to insult anyone in the game. But I am very disappointed that a person swearing at me is also a member of my race. It is a shame that people behave like this in an environment where they should make friends rather than enemies.

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
When we look at the forums you ate before, the answer you gave does not seem very satisfactory. I believe me or my family was insult in the silent video.
I don't want anyone to insult anyone in the game. But I am very disappointed that a person swearing at me is also a member of my race. It is a shame that people behave like this in an environment where they should make friends rather than enemies.
No one insulted you and your family in the game and if you have any proof you can show it.

Luka W

Player
Player
KANKA SEN NE ANLATIYON

Jordan Flex

cracked
Player

ATE. Are u learning Verb 2 in English. HAHHAHAAHHAAJA

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

ID 143592 will receive a punishment for CR.
ID 137475 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.1
Also, ID 117900 will receive a punishment for Metagaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom