Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
liam hodson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2022
Time of violation
22:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WMG3NC596k8

shonow

Player
Player
so me and my family are ad baiting to rob people and as we are robbing them out of nowhere larry mcgavin just happens to come and save them with his fellow officers and kills us all. and also if i heard correctly know them by name so i wanna see his pov proving he wasnt meta gaming because how we rob many others before this and nobody comes then we rob these 4 people larry mcgavin randomly comes up (ik his name cause he killed me)

Xenftp

Player
Player
so me and my family are ad baiting to rob people and as we are robbing them out of nowhere larry mcgavin just happens to come and save them with his fellow officers and kills us all. and also if i heard correctly know them by name so i wanna see his pov proving he wasnt meta gaming because how we rob many others before this and nobody comes then we rob these 4 people larry mcgavin randomly comes up (ik his name cause he killed me)
i dont think pov is needed it's called being in the right place at the right time

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Rejected

POV is edited(no POV owner voice in proof) and Insufficient evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom