Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Vuitton

9x Gang Deputy 3x Gang Leader | EN3
Player
Information -

Your Name IRL - Tiago
Age - 17, Going 18
Time Zone - SAST
Average Online Per Day - 6-8 Hours
Discord - Tigs#1330
Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 53810

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1) When I first joined the city, around 8+ Months ago, the first thing that I wanted to do was join a gang. So, that's what I did. Ballas was the first gang that I ever joined, and I loved it ever since. The teamwork your gang has to create so they can thrive at every event, the ghetto fighting you have to do everyday to show that your gang rules the ghetto, the spray painting that you do so you can mark your territory around the city, it's just perfect. After days of getting use to all the rules, and learning how to spray, fight and thrive at events I finally started getting higher ranks in certain gangs, and as we speak I am currently a High Command in Vagos. I have also been a High Command Bloods and Ballas, and even a Deputy in the past Families and Bunta. I think when it comes to leadership I'm one of the people you can count on as I genuinely love to lead people, I love to show people how to improve and how to be the best they can be and teach other people how to lead the best way that they can. I have the experience, I have the time, I have the motivation to lead and make Ballas the best they possibly can be.

2.2) I will make sure that all the Deputies and High command are respected, and communicated with. I will make sure that all my Deputies and High Command are making sure that the proper rules are being followed. I think that rules being followed is the most important thing you can make sure of if you want your gang to thrive without any worries. I will make this Ballas the gang that has the least warning rate in the city while still going to every event we possibly can. I have learnt a lot from a lot of Leaders, like Hooli, Hov, Kalita, Aryan, Ace, Richard and a lot more. They have taught me what it takes to be a leader and my only goals are to make sure that Ballas gets back to how it use to be and that we can bring the best RP possible while doing that.

2.3) Ballas needs someone with experience, Ballas needs someone that has the Knowledge to actually lead it. That doesn't mean I only need knowledge about the rules, that means I need knowledge about every single aspect of a Gang, and that's what I have. I have the perfect set of Turfers and Turf Leaders so we can get 100% Turf rate, I have the perfect set of Graffiti Artists so we can make sure that we have 100% Graffiti at least 5 times a day and I have the perfect amount of Knowledge to make sure the people in my Gang won't get jailed at the robberies they do. I know how to negotiate, I know how to get 100% Turf and Graffiti Rate... But most importantly, I know how to lead, and I will make sure that every single one of my Deputies and High Commands does too. I will teach and grow every member that is grinding the ranks to lead too. If you know me in the City, you'll know I love leading, and I also loving helping people, I'm a good guy that just wants to make everything I'm part of Thrive.

Ballas On Top

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1 - I will make sure that everyone that is in Ballas knows the basic General Rules of a Gang and in the City Overall.
2 - I will have a Rank system of 12-14 ranks, this will make people RP more at the events while still grinding for Rank Ups by attending those events.
3 - I will push for 100% Turf rate
4 - I will push for 100% Graffiti rate at least 5 times a day.
5 - I will make sure we do at least 1, 24/7 or Gunstore robbery everyday.
6 - We will attend every Subs, Battleship and FZ event.
7 - I will push for the most active gang that I possibly can, and aim for 100+ people actively on per day. Making the Ghetto Fighting RP exceptional + making events consistently active.
8 - We will have a Plan for every event, making sure that we can win every event that we go to.
9 - Make sure Bonuses are properly given, making it more motivating for players to come into the city and attend the events.
10 - Make sure that every player that joins is properly interviewed and knows every rule we ask them. I will put a list of Rules/Questions in the discord for High Commands to Read off of, this will consist of at least 7 rules/questions, so we can make sure they know the Basic Rules of Events and Ghetto.

I have what it takes to lead Ballas and I want to show you that.
Ballas On Top

Rashed Almuhairi

Player
Player
Information -

Your Name IRL - Tiago
Age - 17, Going 18
Time Zone - SAST
Discord - Tigs#1330
Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 53810

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1) When I first joined the city, around 8+ Months ago, the first thing that I wanted to do was join a gang. So, that's what I did. Ballas was the first gang that I ever joined, and I loved it ever since. The teamwork your gang has to create so they can thrive at every event, the ghetto fighting you have to do everyday to show that your gang rules the ghetto, the spray painting that you do so you can mark your territory around the city, it's just perfect. After days of getting use to all the rules, and learning how to spray, fight and thrive at events I finally started getting higher ranks in certain gangs, and as we speak I am currently a High Command in Vagos. I have also been a High Command Bloods and Ballas, and even a Deputy in the past Families and Bunta. I think when it comes to leadership I'm one of the people you can count on as I genuinely love to lead people, I love to show people how to improve and how to be the best they can be and teach other people how to lead the best way that they can. I have the experience, I have the time, I have the motivation to lead and make Ballas the best they possibly can be.

2.2) I will make sure that all the Deputies and High command are respected, and communicated with. I will make sure that all my Deputies and High Command are making sure that the proper rules are being followed. I think that rules being followed is the most important thing you can make sure of if you want your gang to thrive without any worries. I will make this Ballas the gang that has the least warning rate in the city while still going to every event we possibly can. I have learnt a lot from a lot of Leaders, like Hooli, Hov, Kalita, Aryan, Ace, Richard and a lot more. They have taught me what it takes to be a leader and my only goals are to make sure that Ballas gets back to how it use to be and that we can bring the best RP possible while doing that.

2.3) Ballas needs someone with experience, Ballas needs someone that has the Knowledge to actually lead it. That doesn't mean I only need knowledge about the rules, that means I need knowledge about every single aspect of a Gang, and that's what I have. I have the perfect set of Turfers and Turf Leaders so we can get 100% Turf rate, I have the perfect set of Graffiti Artists so we can make sure that we have 100% Graffiti at least 5 times a day and I have the perfect amount of Knowledge to make sure the people in my Gang won't get jailed at the robberies they do. I know how to negotiate, I know how to get 100% Turf and Graffiti Rate... But most importantly, I know how to lead, and I will make sure that every single one of my Deputies and High Commands does too. I will teach and grow every member that is grinding the ranks to lead too. If you know me in the City, you'll know I love leading, and I also loving helping people, I'm a good guy that just wants to make everything I'm part of Thrive.

Ballas On Top

1 - I will make sure that everyone that is in Ballas knows the basic General Rules of a Gang and in the City Overall.
2 - I will have a Rank system of 12-14 ranks, this will make people RP more at the events while still grinding for Rank Ups by attending those events.
7 - I will push for the most active gang that I possibly can, and aim for 100+ people actively on per day. Making the Ghetto Fighting RP exceptional + making events consistently active.
8 - We will have a Plan for every event, making sure that we can win every event that we go to.
9 - Make sure Bonuses are properly given, making it more motivating for players to come into the city and attend the events.
10 - Make sure that every player that joins is properly interviewed and knows every rule we ask them. I will put a list of Rules/Questions in the discord for High Commands to Read off of, this will consist of at least 7 rules/questions, so we can make sure they know the Basic Rules of Events and Ghetto.

Ballas On Top
Information -

Your Name IRL - Tiago
Age - 17, Going 18
Time Zone - SAST
Discord - Tigs#1330
Nickname - Daniel Carter

ID - 53810

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

Ballas On Top

Ballas On Top
Good leader ++

Angelo Macher

Macher | Mandem Inc.
Player
+
This man will be a great leader, i have been hc with him a lot, i have seen his incredible leadership skills and how much he helps his gangs. I joined the server with him about a year ago since then he has been helping gangs with HC become the best gangs in city during their terms. I know that he will be able to lead ballas well and finish his term with amazing results. I also know him personaly and i know that he is a serious person and leader. Give my boy a chance yall will not regret it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom