Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daa Gucci
Administrators nickname
Aki_sixninez
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
9:10
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/200250/

Daa Gucci

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“…π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ 𝐼 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’
Player
I did a forum for Doxing because that guy is showing the dms and it has my bank information in it and AKI said there is insufficient evidence how there is no insufficient and the picture he post is enough
Zack post a picture of my bank account when I sent it to him letting all the people see it by posting it in Forums
and you can get my address and hack my bank account by using last 4 numbers and I see that not fair to me when I stop playing that get
I got people telling me he sent it to them
and if you use last 4 number you can access my bank and hack it
this guy doesn't care about other people privacy and posting it to everyone, and he think it's funny when he doesn't respect the chat between us and bring it to a game and invalid everything together
I stop playing on that server but the thing he still posting thing about me and about my IRL life when I get a friend telling me that

Daa Gucci

Player
I can show the DMS between us there is more pov in there

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
I show hem truth when you lying to admin in you told hem 8you dont do refund in you send me the photo t prof your self like you refund so if you scer four you account why you send hem to me in why you send me photo wethe refund whe' we wat fighting why you send the photo or you wonthe me to show hem prov when you send me photo of you x your girlfriend in you send me real photo of hem

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
Screenshot_2022-09-27-04-29-59-454_com.ludashi.dualspace.jpg

Daa Gucci

Player
keep leaking DMS

Daa Gucci

Player
the owner of the account is Zodiac Mustafa go fuck yourself you are a kid you cant do shit other then call me Daddy bitch
Im on top of you always

Daa Gucci

Player
Dont off TOPIC not your Forum so STFU and wait for admin responds

Zodiac Mustafa

༊෴✿I Just want to be aloneβœΏγ€„ΰΏ
Player
I don't know what is going on I don't want to off topic but I own that account I didn't share my stuff and stop adding my name or post something about me without my permission
IF you have an issue with Daa Gucci go solve it away from me

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
I don't know what is going on I don't want to off topic but I own that account I didn't share my stuff and stop adding my name or post something about me without my permission
IF you have an issue with Daa Gucci go solve it away from me
Buceus you ar gucci πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Daa Gucci

Player
show the full DMS I like you when you leak my DMS its shows me how kid you are hahaha you dumb fuck
you have no life other than keep watching and following me and learn because I'm your Daddy
USE translate it will help you and nice to use Salam it will get you some bitches because I don't think you can by the way you are IRL and in Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom