Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Domnic Watson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2021
Time of violation
10 : 27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fJe1Rphn9P8

Dhruvviradiya

Player
Player
i am posting this thread for my fam member bcz he doesnt know how to make and forum report. so basically he got scammed by a random guy for his car .
he sold his car for 1000$ to that guy. after that the guy goes near to his house door and went inside the garage and he didnt pay 2.5mill to my fam member . he went inside garage and spwan the car and ran away from his house so i am not asking for compansastion i just want the car back or that guy to get banned .

and here i am posting the proof that this guy who got scammed is my fam member : His name is Amir Miftar
ID : 62148

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Dont see any POV related to deal about what was the priceof deal. Need more evidence . You have 6 hrs to respond

Amir Mift

Player
Player
Dont see any POV related to deal about what was the priceof deal. Need more evidence . You have 6 hrs to respond
what kind of evidence more u need i dont understand u we was making deal like 1 hour and u can see he ran off with the car at the end i found him at legion he didnt give it back he said f you to me

Definite Khan

Player
Player
I need the POV of the price u guys agreed. Cz for now according to the POV the price u guys agreed was 1000$. u offered him urself

Definite Khan

Player
Player
ID 48335 has 24 hrs to either complete the deal or return the car. Or he will be punished under general Rule 1.3

Ansh123

Player
Player
ok

check if this workers
well in your povs your mic is not audible which is a issue as the admin wont get to know what were u guys talking and he never mentioned he is buying it for 2.5m and in your first pov u sold it for 1k which u shouldn't have done (should have sold for 2.5mil) simple as that

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
i am just very busy in real life stuff thats why i couldnt check it but as soon as i am back ill complete the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom