Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
wizard narcos
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Sep 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://h.top4top.io/p_2461o8x7s1.png

Emilia00

Player
Player
i take 2 warning and i take already in this RDM 1 warning and i report player 163509 and Vick Klaus gave me anther warning and know i have 3 warning know and
and i must know have only 2 warning

Mustafa99

Player
Player
I have 1 warning and i take 2 warning for 1form only and take banned 7days but must know i have only 2 warning no 3 warning pls cheek

Mustafa99

Player
Player
Yes i my frind report player id 163509 But my friend is wrong and he wrote RDM instead of toxic , yes but know pls delet banned

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
You were already punished for the same as part of different thread (which cannot be known while reviewing other forum reports)
Anyway I went ahead and did the investigation and found that you were punished for the same as part of Approved - Punching in Green Zone And RDM in Green zone, mixing | 182057, 177705
Hence one duplicate warning will be removed.
And as for the ban is concerned it is automatic if you get 3 warnings, so after removing this duplicate warning you will still have 2 warnings. If you dont wish to get banned again try not to break rules and get further warnings.
Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom