Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chico_Fear
Administrators nickname
Phani Pluxury
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Mq3OszpZI&t=2s

YunusEmre

Player
Player
Rdm Why ?

First of all we where in a car theft rp at he moment i gave mister (152828) a demand to pull over. ( it was not in a green zone also it was not in an unscripted area) he pulled over and my friend (124056) gave a demand to leav the car. followd as ( this is a car theft leave the car or die you have 5 second 5,4,3,2,1 ). ( 00:34 - 00:40 ) mister didnt leave the car and we killed mister (152828).

als you can steal a car in the city when you gave the right demant or when you ar in a rp at the moment.

also mister (152828) opend a form about rdm mister didnt follow the rp rule he was doing failrp (00:36 - 00:45 ).
the form that mister opend and the video proof that he left you cane se he muted his self (00:23 - 00:40 this is the time on his own proof) so why is an admin taking a video what is incorect as proof
you can see at my video proof where is not played with that he is doing failrp.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom