Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Controlaa Vixon
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 27, 2022
Time
Proofs

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury .
I wanna appeal about my ban so iam banned in the wonderful project the only project that it made me to change my life so now grand rp is my second life
i got banned in the discord server since 01/09/2022 right now iam very very sad cause i cant see the news of best project that is like my second life again iam so sorry mr james for my bio it was promoting cheats but there wasnt any link and iam really sorry again
i apologies everything .
Why did i got banned: so i was chilling in the privet 2 vc in grand rp server and i got moved for no reason dear james pluxury ,dear alexa pluxury ........ was there and after they pc checked me they aint found anything after that mr james banned me for promoting cheats in my bio i am sorry again and iam trying to get unbanned because i dont know any news about the beautiful server of grand rp.

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom