Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Killa

Player
Player
Information-

Your name IRL: Sierra
Time Zone: GMT-7 (Mountain Standard Time)
Average online per day: 6-8 hours
Discord: Ibesaucy#7786
Your Nickname: Camila McKnight
ID: 27758

Additional Information-

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be a leader for Ballas because it was my first gang that I had joined when I entered the city. I have been part of the city for about a year now. I enjoy every aspect of being part of a gang. I have been in many other gangs as well such as Vagos, Bloods, and Marabunta. I have seen both good and bad leader examples during my time in gangs and in the city itself. I want to be able to return to Ballas but as leader this time. I have developed so much knowledge and leadership skills throughout my time being in many gangs. I have also helped out and become high command in many gangs through both hardwork and dedication.
  2. I understand all rules about being part of a gang. I think my recent experience in Vagos as deputy really made me a great leader and ideal candidate for becoming Ballas leader. And I have even been experienced in legal organizations. So I can definitely incorporate good RP between other gangs as well as legal organizations. Whether it's through events or even just in the city. I understand what it takes to be a really good leader and how to set an example as a leader. I also want to be a really active gang and I don’t mean by just participating in events. But also being active in the ghetto and making it entertaining and fun for other gangs to enjoy.
  3. I really want to set good teamwork and leadership skills within my gang as well whether they’re lower ranks or high command. I want to give people a chance to show off their leadership skills and work for their rank instead of just giving it to them. This will set good dedication and communication across everybody. I will also ensure a good turfer team and graffiti sprayers. I want to go for 100% turfs and graffiti sprays at all times. I’d even make a team for shooters to help make the ghetto become more alive and make it feel more dangerous in that part of the city as it should be known.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I will become creative with strategies and plans to win events whether it's store robberies or events such as subs or battleship.
  2. I will include more RP when it comes to doing gunstore or 24/7 robberies whether it is a hostage situation or not.
  3. I will have a collective turf team that can help push for that 100% turf rate
  4. I will make sure all gang members know rules by giving them a city experience limit and questionnaire.
  5. I will make the gang completely active and fun to enjoy
  6. I will not welcome any toxicity in my gang because it doesn’t make it fun for others.
  7. I would want to be creative and come up with different ideas for hosting global events
  8. I will make sure the gang is completely active by attending any and all events.
  9. I will make sure to motivate people by including bonuses and appreciation.
  10. I will have trusted high command to set good leadership examples, guide people in the right direction, help test others on rules, and get people to be active whether it's in events or in the ghetto.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Best decision I made was making her Deputy of Vagos. I wish I did it sooner. If you don't offer her the leader position, you will be missing out. One of the best people in the city and gets a big ++++ from me

Best of Luck, Camila!

David Barnes

Player
Player
+ She is an OG Ballas member from back in the day and has loads of high command experience in gangs (even recently as Vagos deputy) whilst barely having any punishments in over more than one year. Definitely the best choice compared to all the other applicants.

Faysal Khan

Player
Player
Information-

Your name IRL: Sierra
Time Zone: GMT-7 (Mountain Standard Time)
Average online per day: 6-8 hours
Discord: Ibesaucy#7786
Your Nickname: Camila McKnight
ID: 27758

Additional Information-

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be a leader for Ballas because it was my first gang that I had joined when I entered the city. I have been part of the city for about a year now. I enjoy every aspect of being part of a gang. I have been in many other gangs as well such as Vagos, Bloods, and Marabunta. I have seen both good and bad leader examples during my time in gangs and in the city itself. I want to be able to return to Ballas but as leader this time. I have developed so much knowledge and leadership skills throughout my time being in many gangs. I have also helped out and become high command in many gangs through both hardwork and dedication.
  2. I understand all rules about being part of a gang. I think my recent experience in Vagos as deputy really made me a great leader and ideal candidate for becoming Ballas leader. And I have even been experienced in legal organizations. So I can definitely incorporate good RP between other gangs as well as legal organizations. Whether it's through events or even just in the city. I understand what it takes to be a really good leader and how to set an example as a leader. I also want to be a really active gang and I don’t mean by just participating in events. But also being active in the ghetto and making it entertaining and fun for other gangs to enjoy.
  3. I really want to set good teamwork and leadership skills within my gang as well whether they’re lower ranks or high command. I want to give people a chance to show off their leadership skills and work for their rank instead of just giving it to them. This will set good dedication and communication across everybody. I will also ensure a good turfer team and graffiti sprayers. I want to go for 100% turfs and graffiti sprays at all times. I’d even make a team for shooters to help make the ghetto become more alive and make it feel more dangerous in that part of the city as it should be known.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. I will become creative with strategies and plans to win events whether it's store robberies or events such as subs or battleship.
  2. I will include more RP when it comes to doing gunstore or 24/7 robberies whether it is a hostage situation or not.
  3. I will have a collective turf team that can help push for that 100% turf rate
  4. I will make sure all gang members know rules by giving them a city experience limit and questionnaire.
  5. I will make the gang completely active and fun to enjoy
  6. I will not welcome any toxicity in my gang because it doesn’t make it fun for others.
  7. I would want to be creative and come up with different ideas for hosting global events
  8. I will make sure the gang is completely active by attending any and all events.
  9. I will make sure to motivate people by including bonuses and appreciation.
  10. I will have trusted high command to set good leadership examples, guide people in the right direction, help test others on rules, and get people to be active whether it's in events or in the ghetto.
A big +++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom