Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
younes ngl
Administrators nickname
HARVEY SPECTOR
Date
Sep 28, 2022
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/204696/

Younes NGL

Player
Player
he i was driving while some of the fbi are doing something anyways it was night and im playing on low fps and i was driving by so the fbi started shooting me all of them so my pc crashed and i left the game i didnt mean to hit the fbi or something but someone on the fbi recorded that and reported me and i got banned .
you can see on this forum the video that i stopped moving directly when they started shooting me because my pc crashed its not because of me its because of my bad pc .
please go and watch video again and remove the threads becuse i didnt mean to do nothing im not a crazy to do vdm in a senario im in the families gang and i know all the rules. thank you Approved - G.R 6.2 | CL | ID : 164296

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom