Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily CherryBlossom
Administrators nickname
Adbdel Pluxury
Date
Sep 18, 2022
Time
18:25
Proofs
None sadly.

LilyQuinn

Player
Player
So the video simply shows me running away and my head popping.
I have never gotten any trouble for anything before because I make a point not to break rules. I like to be a good citizen.
What happened is my game literally crashed.
If i was standing still or didnt move very far then sure it could be said that i intentionally head popped. But from my experience, game crashes ALWAYS happen when you run into a new zone and render a new area. And this server modpack is optimized like actual garbage so this leads to my game crashing.

I think its extremely unfair for my first ever 'rule break' to immediately give me a warning and then make me lose my job at EMS. Especially since this is clearly a game crash and not an intentional head pop.

LilyQuinn

Player
Player
So the video simply shows me running away and my head popping.
I have never gotten any trouble for anything before because I make a point not to break rules. I like to be a good citizen.
What happened is my game literally crashed.
If i was standing still or didnt move very far then sure it could be said that i intentionally head popped. But from my experience, game crashes ALWAYS happen when you run into a new zone and render a new area. And this server modpack is optimized like actual garbage so this leads to my game crashing.

I think its extremely unfair for my first ever 'rule break' to immediately give me a warning and then make me lose my job at EMS. Especially since this is clearly a game crash and not an intentional head pop.
Id also like to state that the reason they were chasing me in the first place was because i used curse words, which is not a violation of server rules nor is it against IC laws. So they had no right to be chasing me in the first place.
But yeah as i said. on my end it was a simple game crash. And the person who reported me is literally my nemesis in the city and the literal only person in the whole city who hates me, And i never even figured out why. Shes just always been horrible to me. So of course she would report me like this and try to spin it as intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom