Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brian_Benner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2022
Time of violation
12:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_zSlhop1eSQ

Mahobey

Player
Player
ID 219147 you're breaking a rule here.
FEAR-RP Gun pointed at you, and you just keep standing just where you are.
Get punished as well my man.

FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

Regards,

Morgarath

Player
Player
ID 219147 you're breaking a rule here.
FEAR-RP Gun pointed at you, and you just keep standing just where you are.
Get punished as well my man.

Regards,
There is no external rule error that you made in the video. I recommend that you find out what the fear rp rule is and come. you don't get into rp in any way and how do you figure out that you will go from there just because you pointed a gun at the guy?

Mahobey

Player
Player
There is no external rule error that you made in the video. I recommend that you find out what the fear rp rule is and come. you don't get into rp in any way and how do you figure out that you will go from there just because you pointed a gun at the guy?
External error? What are you talking about my friend. ONCE U GET POINTED A GUN AT YOU. You gotta put ur hands up and not act like ur afk and do nothing and wait to be killed. In this case this man wasn't doing anything. Should be punished.

Morgarath

Player
Player
External error? What are you talking about my friend. ONCE U GET POINTED A GUN AT YOU. You gotta put ur hands up and not act like ur afk and do nothing and wait to be killed. In this case this man wasn't doing anything. Should be punished.
1- You can't rob people in the city
2- You can't give demand without rp
L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom