Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Markus Dupree
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2022
Time of violation
18:10
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/CDVuPwLlIgTnV/d1337xRC56l5?invite=cr-MSxqOUYsMzA3OTc1MjUs

OnurJohn

Player
Player
There were only one guy and he was selling grand rp ticket for 500k i wrote him by ads. And he send gps after that suddenly appeAr his friends. This video not is 1 minute and not showing all situation. Please if u have pov whole situation post it.

OnurJohn

Player
Player
he cripped the video and edited. Posted as fear rp . But theresn’t any robbery. This is family house and they calling everyone as selling tickets after that he calling friends. Please post whole situation entire of rob?

Markus Dupree

Player
Player
he cripped the video and edited. Posted as fear rp . But theresn’t any robbery. This is family house and they calling everyone as selling tickets after that he calling friends. Please post whole situation entire of rob?
You leave the game i told u dont try te leave because its outside the city we can rob you.Admin will check the situation

Abuzittin killibacak

Player
Player
You leave the game i told u dont try te leave because its outside the city we can rob you.Admin will check the situation
what are you talking about? An 8-second recording does nothing. You can't see the beginning of the event. just mislead people as a bunch of kids you do. please upload a longer video and tell the story. A man cannot be robbed when there is only one person in front of the family home.

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Rejected

Pov link is invalid

The video should be uploaded on youtube.com or streamable.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom