Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Paul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 29, 2022
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dj3pC0KR-Ls

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
They are Not Doing Any Rp From 2 Days They are provoking us I Don't What's Wrong With This Family Every time Just Spending There Time In Front Of My Family House And Insulting Parents iam Just Trying to Do FAM Raid Punching While Talking
I Request To Please Take a Serious look into My Daily Problem With This Family

Teja Pluxury

When nothing goes right, go left ...
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Last edited:

Teja Pluxury

Player
Before I begin reviweing this report.
Please correct the format.

Rule Break | ID

You have 6 hours to do so​

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
01 Time Stamp 0:36 He Said To Come Inside
02 From 0:44 He Started Punching 7 Times He Punched Me After That I Asked For Food He Said Okay
03 2:32 He Said Arranging Food
04 At 3:32 Id 50281 He Didn't Said Any Word in Radio May Be He Used His Chat Radio But it's Question Mark After Seeing There POV It will Decide He Came Just After That
05 at 3:49 He Said This The Food

Is This All Looks Like Any RP They Need To Me Come Inside Because They Can't Do RDM Out Side Pre-Planned They Called Inside The House And Just They Killed Me
Not Only This There are Few Other Forums Regarding How They Trying to Provoke our Family Members We are not Showing Any Toxic With There Family
Before Starting This My Family Members Did Some RP With There Family Members In City They Searched One Person In City For That They Received Punishment For That By POKE
After That Situation They are Literally Standing In Front of My House And Using Other Language Doing Some NON RP

My Only Intention Is To Approach To Forums We have A Hope On Administration That We Will Get Justice Who are Against to This Project Policies You Are Taking Action Immediately But What They are Doing With My Family Members Everything Iam Posting In Forums

Teja Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV of ID 17309

You have 6 hours to respond.​

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
''06'' Hour's Completed No Response From 17309 They Will Not Provide POV Because They Are Breaking Server Rules Multiple Times Multiple Rule Breaks
I Request To ID 17309 Please Don't Break Server Rules From Next Time Happy Roleplay Learn Some RP You will Love This Project There are Lot of People Showing Lot of Dedication To Run This Project When i Came In This Server Iam Zero Knowledge Person IN Roleplays Everything I Learned From This Grand RP Best Ever server In India So Don't Miss Your Fun Just Do RP Not Rule Breaks
Thank You i Don't Want to Spoil Your Fun
Happy Roleplay
Yours's Friendly Grand RP Player 02

Teja Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

Id 17309 will receive a punishment For Fail Rp

En02 Server Administrator

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom