Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Pistolle
Administrators nickname
Zessy Pluxury
Date
Sep 22, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuzgiuUhwNM

Sleepin

Player
Player
Hello, My name ingame is Rico Pistolle. And I see I have been punished for something I thought was unfair.

As you can see in this thread : Approved - RDM, Mercy Killing ,Sleeping | #219875

This user is trying to claim I rdm him and mercy killed him.

Im going to show you how that is false. As you can see in this video they have solar panels. I was camping their house for awhile when this guy decides to show up soon as the solar panels have little time left as I checked. and stay in his car so I roll up, with my gun up, And I asked him to get out the vehicle and show me some hands, he stays afk and doesnt speak. So I kill him after giving him mutiple seconds. I dont know why you cant hear me talking . I was clearly talking I know most rules. I wont say I know them all but I wouldnt try to get myself punished.. I ask for an appeal or reduce. because I got ridiculous time in jail.

In the video is pretty clear this was a solar panel robbery and I did try to roleplay.

Maybe my voice didnt pick up on his game which I do sincerly apologise. and this is my first ever time getting a warning.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom