Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Dear Mahzor,

It has been brought to my attention that Ms.Pierce has made a family that disrespectful to the server and to the higher admins. The Name of the family is “biased retards” which I think she is talking about the higher administration of Grand RP and En 2. Also as an ex admin I think this should not be how a senior admin should act.Also this is disrespectful to the server and to some people that play this server and the higher administration of grand RP. To add on I feel like a lot of people who play this server would agree that this not how Ms.Pierce should act with that much power responsibility with that rank.

Hope your doing well

Noah Achache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom