Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnathon Jameson
Administrators nickname
Ryan Coughlin
Date
Sep 26, 2022
Time
0:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Eva2uN8LM

Johnathon Jameson

Player
Player
First and foremost this is no disrespect towards Mr Coughlin he does a hell of a job. This is strictly for another admin to have a second look at this case.

Mr Jon Luca received no punishment for using what i feel is a Homophobic slur. I feel if a male character calls another male character a "cocksucker" it is derogatory term towards homosexuality. Imo this is not acceptable by any means by a high command character on duty to a character in training at EMS or anyone/anywhere throughout the city of Los Santos. This to me really hinders the experience you guys and girls do so well managing.

Thank you for your time and most importantly much respect

Ps. I accept the punishment for mixing myself in that altercation. I understand now what i did wrong and my character will grow from this

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
from whole speech it was completely IC discussion nothing related to admins or to OOC insults at all so Admins don't have anything to review
So as long as this is IC situation - solve it ICly - go to court in GOV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom