Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 5 - 8
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~ Ballas Gang as Known As the Strongest and Most Popular Gang in The City, Ballas Has Been the Gang That I’ve learned everything about Gangs and Learned How to Lead them Because of the HC’s in Ballas Cause they Teached as In “David Barnes” Terms, At that Time I’ve had the Most Fun in a long Time when I was helping them out and really did learn most of the Stuff about Gangs from David and Ballas, Being in A Gang It Means you need to Help anyone and anywhere whenever you can and Save them. Having a Perfect Team in A Gang Means you Can always Succeed in Everything Possible If you Just have Communication’s and Teamwork.

~ I’ll be Trying my Hardest and My Best to Attend every Gang Events in the City That Means I want my Gang Members doing Clandestines / Battleship’s / Store Robberies / FZ’s and The Importing Events on the Weekends That Helps out the Gang the Most With the Money.

~ I’ll be Implementing An Even Stricter Recruitment system That Means – We’ll Be having an Strike System for People who are not Listening or not Attending Events as necessary, By Rules Being Broken by People in The Gang and it Can Lead the Gang to Disband, There Would be Event more questions Added to Interviews By Failing 2 - 3 questions That Means you Would need to Come Back Tomorrow to Be interviewed Again, And I’ll be asking my Members to prioritize quality over having quantity, For the Newer People Joining the Gang Would Start From the Bottom and Would Only Advance Ranks if they Listen to our Commands and Attending Events All of the Time They Would need to Post it.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~ I’ll Be making for Lower Ranking Members to Follow and Listen to Every HC’s in the Gang, And if they Don’t Listen the HC’s Has The Authority To Give Him a Strike / Kick / Blacklist
Depending On the Situation.

~ I’ll be Trying to Make Everyone Enjoying Being In gang By Letting Suggest to HC’s What They Want to Do or Just go Ghetto Roaming with Everyone Time by Time.

~ There Would be an Bigger giving Away Bonus System By if My People Listen and Attend and Win Events Daily.

~ I’ll be Trying to Make Any Situation With The Legal Orgs in the City, So We both would Get more RP Experience and Make it More Fun and Realistic, So we Both Would be On good Terms.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved after approval of ban appeal
join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview
interview is today, at 18:00​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom