Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name: Arda Karadag
2. IRL Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours a day for weekdays and 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your Discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your Nickname: Kaschmir Martinez
7. Your ID: 130232

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do u want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I been in many gangs before this application so i think i have enough knowledge for being leader. I searched and looked other things i don't know and i think i am fully ready for that now. I spent my most beautiful gang days in
Ballas it was really good friendship and succes of Ballas but now i am sad and i wanna bring back these good days. I think i cand handle this leadership and i am sure i will do great things and known as a good leader.

- I was high command in Vagos more than 1 month and i think i am part of this succes and i learned too many things about gang in this Richard Gravitas term. He helped me soo much at any situation and he paid attend to me. I learned how to lead the gang and organize people. I think this gang members likes me and respect me and i know they will supports me. With great community include friends, high commands, members, i could say sunny days are waiting for us.

- I have too many projects about gang management, rankings and etc. These are not happen in short time i spent my long time for these. Im sure about myself because i trust to everything i had and i will make Ballas on top again after 2-3 months.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- Paying more attention to hostage situations (LEO hostage mostly)

- New creative ideas for required global events between all organizations.

- Being fair in gang to everyone.

- No toxicity to other organzations, families, or peoples we not tolerance for toxicity.

- Being helpful to gang members for what they do not know about its could be any rules or other functions.

- At least 70 events each week in total. And being most active gang.

- Hosting special events for
Ballas members.

- Work to solve issues IC ly is first.

- Giving chance to most of the members for showing theirself abilities.

- Have strong criminal presence in the city.

Thank you for consideration i hope u liked it.

-Kaschmir Martinez.

andrêw2k

clapper
Player
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name: Arda Karadag
2. IRL Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours a day for weekdays and 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your Discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your Nickname: Kaschmir Martinez
7. Your ID: 130232

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do u want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I been in many gangs before this application so i think i have enough knowledge for being leader. I searched and looked other things i don't know and i think i am fully ready for that now. I spent my most beautiful gang days in
Ballas it was really good friendship and succes of Ballas but now i am sad and i wanna bring back these good days. I think i cand handle this leadership and i am sure i will do great things and known as a good leader.

- I was high command in Vagos more than 1 month and i think i am part of this succes and i learned too many things about gang in this Richard Gravitas term. He helped me soo much at any situation and he paid attend to me. I learned how to lead the gang and organize people. I think this gang members likes me and respect me and i know they will supports me. With great community include friends, high commands, members, i could say sunny days are waiting for us.

- I have too many projects about gang management, rankings and etc. These are not happen in short time i spent my long time for these. Im sure about myself because i trust to everything i had and i will make Ballas on top again after 2-3 months.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- Paying more attention to hostage situations (LEO hostage mostly)

- New creative ideas for required global events between all organizations.

- Being fair in gang to everyone.

- No toxicity to other organzations, families, or peoples we not tolerance for toxicity.

- Being helpful to gang members for what they do not know about its could be any rules or other functions.

- At least 70 events each week in total. And being most active gang.

- Hosting special events for
Ballas members.

- Work to solve issues IC ly is first.

- Giving chance to most of the members for showing theirself abilities.

- Have strong criminal presence in the city.

Thank you for consideration i hope u liked it.

-Kaschmir Martinez.

kaschmir on topp​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom