Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikola Falcone
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Oct 19, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs

Vaske falconee

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Blacklist me because Ivkezz Obama said I was toxic because of one post on the forum. I'm really sorry for that and I don't know how to prove it to you when no one will believe me.
Please give me just one more chance and for the slightest mistake feel free to blacklist me again.
I'm dead serious about wanting to solve the problem with you, but if you don't want to solve it or you don't believe me, I don't care, I'll be back at some point.
If you give me that last chance, I promise that I won't cause you any more problems.
I really care and I don't know how to prove it to my father. I only want to return to GRANDRP because I love it so much.
Every day I hope to get a stupid unblacklist, I'm really sorry for everything I said that day, especially Abraham and Ivkezz, I shouldn't have said that but I was so angry because of the toxic player who got unbanned.

For Ivkezz: Ivkezz molimte izvini za ono na forumu zelim da resimo to. Mnogo mi je zao zbog toga, molimte mi daj zadnju sansu iako napravim najmanju gresku slobodno me blacklist ponovo. Mnogo mi je stalo do granda i zelim da se vratim. Svatam da nemozes da mi verujes ali molimte da me svatis i da nadjemo neko resenje.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom