Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Blanco
Suspect ID
177919 206712 185136
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2022
Time of violation
2:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JtQbo4fqp8M

Leo Blanco

π‹πžπ¨π§πšπ«π
Player
They guy being robbed set up mp while having guns pointed, also the two from the roof shoots from gz cuz roof is gz. Also they shot first from roof.

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
that guy is not in our family that you are robbing, I'm pretty sure that is west mafia.

your friend shot at them from downstairs first at 0:35 you hear in the background the guy on the right shoot first onto the roof..

so the person on the roof shoots back

then you climb the ladder and shoot first at them

then they shoot back..

you are literally baiting them into shooting which is against the rules baiting reports is a WARNING

Last edited:

Leo Blanco

Player
that guy is not in our family that you are robbing, I'm pretty sure that is west mafia.

Also this roof is not greenzone this is ghetto,

you climbed the ladder and shot at them so they were fearing for their life and shooting back...
Bruh its gz cuz it connects with clothing shop also burger shot, also he shot first buddy look pov carefully

Leo Blanco

Player
Should upload a longer POV that explains the situation more tbh
I just revived the guy and he fear rped also he used heli for advantage but noone cares but they shot first from gz what do you want more ?

Leo Blanco

Player
good brain, go ahead like that

:ROFLMAO:
So if someone raids ur fam home and shoots outside zone would you loose 150k from fam from his rule break?

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
your friend shot at them from downstairs first at 0:35 you hear in the background the guy on the right shoot first onto the roof..

so the person on the roof shoots back

then you climb the ladder and shoot first at them

then they shoot back..

you are literally baiting them into shooting which is against the rules baiting reports is a WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom