Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chris Jackson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2021
Time of violation
8:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dEJMUQECjHk

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
So we (Ballas) were doing a gun store robbery at Chumash, we had 2 NG hostages, 1 HC and 1 low rank. We did the negotiation asking for 300k for the HC and 200k for the lower rank. We completed the first part of the negotiation by exchanging the HC for 300k, when we brought the second hostage to the front we got the intel from one of our guys that NG was camping outside the zone. We stopped the deal and asked NG to leave the area but they denied to do so. We warned them multiple times and even followed them to their base so they don't come back as you can see in the POV but even after dropping them near their base, they decided to come back due to which we killed the hostage. I feel strict action should be taken on NG regarding this since we told them multiple times that if they don't go back to their base we will kill the hostage and they did not value their own officer's life and tried coming back multiple times.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Requesting state curator/ senior state curator to check this . In the meantime ID 17201,60399 have the right to put their POV .

Thread wont be locked but not offtopic will be entertained

AlbertKings

LSPD
Player
Sir I dont want to interfear still i was there behind the barricades as lspd but the gang members and hostage have the same family

c4kjeaey7zy71.png

Last edited:

Txher22

NG
Player
I feel like it was a friendly hostage as both the hostage belong from the same family and non of them were on duty before.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 17201, 43339, 43276, 74968 will receive a punishment for FailRP​
  • However, NG as an organization will not be punished because these are only 4 guys and they do not represent the whole org. However, if there was more than 4, say five, I'd have punished the organisation.​
  • ID 13698 will receive a punishment for mixing​

If you feel the action the administrator took is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom