Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gdsr7BO

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Hello Admins if possible i would like a senior admin to review this. So i recently joined FIB and a agent named Richard king (11063) puts in my logs out of the blue fired, reason: blacklisted without telling the leader. he is doing this cuz i was black listed for a few days 2 fib terms ago which isn't a reason to fire and blacklist me now. I strongly think he did this because we have history and we don't like each other which is very corrupt and not something a org like FIB should not be doing. Furthermore FIB have been doing lots of favouritism as once i got fired for no reason by Richard king i got re invited with the permission of FIB leader but got demoted for no reason and asked for Johnny rich to punish Richard and he said no punishment will be issued as he said "hes trying to look out for me" meaning he isn't punishing him due to them being friends.(MASS FAVOURITSM).FIB being one of the highest standards orgs should not be acting like this and should be punished.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Hello Admins if possible i would like a senior admin to review this. So i recently joined FIB and a agent named Richard king (11063) puts in my logs out of the blue fired, reason: blacklisted without telling the leader. he is doing this cuz i was black listed for a few days 2 fib terms ago which isn't a reason to fire and blacklist me now. I strongly think he did this because we have history and we don't like each other which is very corrupt and not something a org like FIB should not be doing. Furthermore FIB have been doing lots of favouritism as once i got fired for no reason by Richard king i got re invited with the permission of FIB leader but got demoted for no reason and asked for Johnny rich to punish Richard and he said no punishment will be issued as he said "hes trying to look out for me" meaning he isn't punishing him due to them being friends.(MASS FAVOURITSM).FIB being one of the highest standards orgs should not be acting like this and should be punished.
Fix The Title Bro Corrupted I FIB

Hype Rich

Player
Player
First Of all , This is not Mass Rule Break not more than 3 Players of same ORG were Involved . Secondly this can be solved ICly , So idk why this Step up here .

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • There is no rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom