Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rob Junior
Administrators nickname
Harvey_Spector
Date
Oct 3, 2022
Time
7:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TIgsMs1

Rob Junior

Player
Player
Hi I worked my ass off this week at LifeInvader you must've seen every ad I did. I am just a LifeInvader employee and when my life is in danger I get nervous..

Ok seriously though I got robbed and then killed outside city and had 10 secs left on my respawn at the hospital was even deciding to combat log so I could continue with my day but THEN I get revived at 10 secs left and told to stand still as they are robbing me again. I was confused at that point and knew that they couldn't rob again so why revive?? every other time I get told to run away with my hands in the air so I thought they reviving me so i can run away right? Please all I ask is that you check logs of 160825 and tell me that I got robbed at that point fear RP makes no sense since I have already been robbed. I have even called admin 3 times but they never came only when I got robbed second time. I dont have pov since was not working this is my request for a shorter warn or removal please thanks. 1 week of no ads is very sad to me i want to continue helping this project and server grow I dont deserve this.

Rob Junior

Player
Player
NEVERMIND APPARENTLY ROBBING TWICE IS ALLOWED maybe three times and infinitely more. ok whatever it will be rejected cause no pov

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
closed

Even from your complain here clearly can be seen that u had less FEAR for your life than fear for loosing RENTED car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom