Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected fear rp when i didnt have an organazation or family to talk on the mic / omer pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
younes ngl
Administrators nickname
omer pluxury
Date
Oct 3, 2022
Time
5:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GEnsDkgacj4

Younes NGL

Player
Player
look so that is rp right !!! / they robbed me igave them everyshit i have guns ammo exc ......... / they told me to talk to the mic and say some shit i dont have the fucking function to talk into shitty mic how do u need me to talkk . do u want me to talk to god or whatt wtf is that admin and those robbers who dont even speak english and dont even know what im saying wtffffffffffffffffff .i need the fucking justice for this shit

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom