Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luciano Mendes
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
Oct 1, 2022
Time
Proofs
aucun

Luciano Mendes

Player
Player
good evening mazhor, I write you here because on the discord I think you are full of private message.

I contact you about my dismissal as deputy administrator and I want to apologize for the fact that I did before.

It's been almost 1 year since I'm administrator on the French server, and I didn't do anything wrong except rename a former admin.

I ask for a last chance if possible, because I was fired without talking to me or anything...

While on foreign servers there are high administrators (lvl 6) who have done serious things to players, and they have only put a warning and not fired ... while I have them 0 warning and I was fired without talking to me ... (I can give the threads if you want in MP)

If you give me back the rank of deputy I promise you that it will not happen again, or a lower rank.

Have a nice evening.

Sincerely Luciano Mendes

Toni Young

Player
Player
good evening mazhor, I write you here because on the discord I think you are full of private message.

I contact you about my dismissal as deputy administrator and I want to apologize for the fact that I did before.

It's been almost 1 year since I'm administrator on the French server, and I didn't do anything wrong except rename a former admin.

I ask for a last chance if possible, because I was fired without talking to me or anything...

While on foreign servers there are high administrators (lvl 6) who have done serious things to players, and they have only put a warning and not fired ... while I have them 0 warning and I was fired without talking to me ... (I can give the threads if you want in MP)

If you give me back the rank of deputy I promise you that it will not happen again, or a lower rank.

Have a nice evening.

Sincerely Luciano Mendes
+1

Don Fendy

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am an administrator on the FR server and I am writing this message to tell you that Luciano is a very good administrator, a very good example, he wanted to be nice to the former administrator to lighten the mood in voice chat, without real negative intention towards this person and wihtout to do amalgam, a second chance should be granted to him from my point of view.

Luciano Mendes

Player
Player

''Allahu akbar or Allahou akbar, sometimes transcribed "Allah akbar", is an Arabic expression, used in Islam, which means "Allah is [the] greatest". Wikipedia

the person who reported you screen lied to you,

there is nothing to do with racism

it's the French mentality unfortunately... I was fired for nothing! I let you translate on google you will see

Alex Mathioly

Player
Player
Hello mazhor , I am alex from the french server and I tell you about my experience in the administration when we had luciano , luciano helped us in any situation he never made us feel bad he always put us back to the top and in 1 year of administration it is the only mistake he made from my point of view he must be given a second chance he was always right

Alex .

Kendrick Kiara

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am an administrator of the french server, I write this message to tell you that luciano was a very good deputy chief he knew how to help that we needed as well as the players, he knew how to meet the need and the listens to everyone, and in 1 year of administration I think it's his only mistake, a second chance should be given to him from my point of view.

Norkas

Norkas
Player
Hello Mazhor, I am Norkas from the French server and if I write to you to tell you about my experience in the administration when we had luxiano, luxiano helped us in any situation and was always there for us, he was always honest and listening, he always kept us at the top and despite his mistake that we do not understand because as he explains it there is nothing shocking in France, we must give him a second chance.

Norkas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom