Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Reyli
Administrators nickname
Major Obama
Date
Oct 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
/

TimReyli

Player
Player
Greetings Mazhor, you already know that I got a ban on the pc check that Major Obama did on me and the reason for the ban is "deleting some things" as Ivkezz says, I still dont understand that, reason is because I know that absolutely nothing was found in my computer (that's why and Im making this thread) I want you to review the pc check and hear what the admin Major told me and what kind of provocations he gave me after the Administration Curator left the call, our entire turf team knows Major from before and we all think that he has a problem with us because before the admin he was playing turfs against us and he was in another family, we think he has a problem with us specifically because he was never able to beat us on the turf and thinks we are cheating (during the pc check he says how our whole team is group of cheaters also thinks that we all cheat and know how to hide cheat)

Major used to stream on Grand as admin on twink and on his live you can hear him trashtalking several times about us and our fam in which we were , if evidence needs to be presented that after biz war on twink while the admin is on the twink he is saying that we are stream sniping and other bad things...

If I cant get an unban already, Im begging you to take a look at the Major and go through the pc check and many things will be clear to you.

!!! This is not trash talk or anything like that, but I dont want this to happen to anyone else. !!!

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Rejected. Answer was given in a previous thread​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom