Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gostav_Bauer
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Sep 28, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.pic-upload.de/view-37152430/Screenshot2022-10-04174742.png.html

Ghostdream420

Player
Player
DE1-UNBANBANNING REQUEST / 16113

Hello Mazhor I was banned from the project on September 28th, 2022 by the administrator “Jackson Clark” for 9999 days, the reason was “General. Rule 1.1".
at the time i was on vacation when i logged in to karm again and there were only 9993 days left.

Now first of all the points of the ban request:

1: Who I am
I'm Gustav Bauer with the ID 16113 and I often play on the server and I've had my own family for a long time, which will probably soon be gone.

2: why I was banned
Because of General Rules 1.1, so because of passing on the account, at that time I gave a friend of mine my account data and the other day when I was on vacation, I gave my account data to my best friend again so that he could pay for the family house, I thought because he didn't want to take him to the play useful but only to pay that's fine.

3: Why should you unban me?
Because I actively participate in the project and also longer time a day I would like to continue to participate in the project to build up my family and now that I know that it is not okay to pass on your account data even if it is only to pay for the house i won't do it again either, here i apologize and hope for a positive answer from your side and stay healthy.

i would also agree with a ban reduction because you have to learn from your mistakes

I wish you a nice day and a relaxing week because I've been going to work myself for a short time and I know how exhausting something like that is

Gostav Bauer 16113 family leaders of rammo clan

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

you are honest in your appeal.
So we could be willing to give you second chance.

Waiting for curator of the project

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom