Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
Information
1. Aryan Trivedi
2. IRL Age- 17 (Almost 18)
3. EST
4. ST 20:00- ST 3:00 ( some days ST 19:00- ST 5:00)
5. 5-7 hours on weekdays and 8-11 on weekends
6. sheluvsaryan#1111
7. Aryan Armani
8. 159882
9. I want to be curator of either State or Crime Sections (Crime, but to me it doesn't matter because I've been high command in almost every org)

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? As ex admin in other projects and as ex leader of organizations in GRP, i've gained an insane amount of experience and know all the rules by heart, and i know by using my knowledge of these rules i can help the server out by making sure the RP is professional, and helping other administrators with anything they don't know. Most of my friends are administrators and i love to hangout with them and see what they do, which is why i gained the interest of wanting to become one myself, theres a lot of things current administrators see but theres points where administrators take too long to respond or miss the situations and i wanna help the community out and be there every time and help everyone out

2. What are your strengths?
+ Communication - Im really good at communicating with people and understanding what they are saying very quickly.

+Organization - Im very good at keeping situations organized and keeping everything understandable and easy.

+ Teamwork - Im good at teamwork because I've always been apart of teams for example I was the QB for my football team, and owner of families and high commands in orgs so I always had a leadership role which made me teamwork really good.

+Multitasking - Since I have a lot of high command experience I'm used to multi-tasking and it comes to me naturally and I'm so used to it that now its just very easy.

+Experience - I have a lot of experience as an administrator in different projects and also leader of orgs in GrandRP, I had to know the rules perfectly to make sure i can run the org which helped me gain tons of experience.

+ Maturity - No matter who/what the situation is I always make sure not to be biased and to always stay mature and respectful to everyone to ensure a happier and funner environment for our fellow players.

+ Honesty - I am a very honest person to everyone while not even looking at who they are and I always try making sure everything is perfect and crystal clear.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I show a lot of sympathy so sometimes id probably give someone a warning and tell them what rule they are breaking so they can stop before they get demorganed, because I don't wanna immediately ruin someones experience so id probably ask them to stop first and explain to them what rule they are breaking and if they keep it up then id demorgan them ( If they are relevantly new then i try to help )

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, 100% ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No issues, sometimes work gets in the way but usually im always 100% ready

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom