Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your Name IRL: Arda Karadag
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours for weekdays 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your Discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your Nickname: Kaschmir Martinez
7. Your ID: 130232

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do u want to be a leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I spent more than 30 days in Richard Gravitas
Vagos term i got new friends, i learned many things from him. Now i think i have connection with Vagos. I have too many hopes about this gang and i wanna bring back Vagos with new ideas and new management. I saw too many terms with too many leaders and i can say this Richard 60 days leadership was one of the most successful term and i wanna repeat it again.

- Currently i couldn't see 100% suitable gang for me right now i am not saying to anyone good or bad but these gangs management not same with my ideas. So i will start building
Vagos one by one with my friends, members. I think we will do it in short time because they are will be active, helpful and loyal guys. There is no any chance to make unactive gang. So everyone will see yellow guys at every single gang event.

- So finally i promise for alive and powerful gang i am saying that because im trusting my experience. I saw too many troubles gang had and i saw and sometimes i found solution myself. I know the what gang members expect from me and im ready to reply them. I will listen their suggestions and make our way same with gang members idea. I know the gang management is end with team work u could't do it alone and i think im fit for that.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- I wanna say hierarchy system to here this is one of the most important part of the gang for me. They giving everyone to high rank and they think its not important or something like that then they start to removing functions from low ranks its not make sense. I been low ranks at my first being gang member experience and i saw too many things about hierarchy system its broken and most of the gangs no one care that and i will fix that. Because ranks holding important position for gang.

- Regular gang events everyday we will attend the most of the events i am saying most because some of them other gangs not attend too. At
Vagos it was really good regrouping for events especially battleship, special events (fz raids,store/gunstore robberies) and i want do it in my term fast as possible and with more numbers

- Fz raids from my starting to GRP i spent my all time to provide the my friends, my fam members and my gang members game quality so when i saw good numbers i will spam the store robberies and fz raid (according to rules) because its increasing gang activity and with many numbers will help us at other events.

- Try to make minimum 70 events weekly and at one week try to set a new record of that.

- Pay more attention to spray and i will do it with giving weekly bonus.

- Collecting turf profits regularly because i will buy some ammunation and i will make special events for only vagos members with this money.

- Pushing 100% turf rate with good shooters they are my fam members so they doing it with good communication and i trust them for that.

- Help gang members at every situation about gang.

- No have any space for toxic peoples.

- Ending term with low warning as possible.

- Earn respect in city.

- I think Black Market is honor of the gangs so i will give priority to protecting BM with no rule breaks. Also Vagos is the only one gang at beach side so we will control beach ghetto all time and we don't let to anyone take over the beach side.

They are my promises and my opinions thanks for reading my application.

Kaschmir Martinez

Jordan Flex

cracked
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your Name IRL: Arda Karadag
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours for weekdays 6-8 hours for weekends
5. Your Discord: MrWonko#8189
6. Your Nickname: Kaschmir Martinez
7. Your ID: 130232

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do u want to be a leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I spent more than 30 days in Richard Gravitas
Vagos term i got new friends, i learned many things from him. Now i think i have connection with Vagos. I have too many hopes about this gang and i wanna bring back Vagos with new ideas and new management. I saw too many terms with too many leaders and i can say this Richard 60 days leadership was one of the most successful term and i wanna repeat it again.

- Currently i couldn't see 100% suitable gang for me right now i am not saying to anyone good or bad but these gangs management not same with my ideas. So i will start building
Vagos one by one with my friends, members. I think we will do it in short time because they are will be active, helpful and loyal guys. There is no any chance to make unactive gang. So everyone will see yellow guys at every single gang event.

- So finally i promise for alive and powerful gang i am saying that because im trusting my experience. I saw too many troubles gang had and i saw and sometimes i found solution myself. I know the what gang members expect from me and im ready to reply them. I will listen their suggestions and make our way same with gang members idea. I know the gang management is end with team work u could't do it alone and i think im fit for that.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- I wanna say hierarchy system to here this is one of the most important part of the gang for me. They giving everyone to high rank and they think its not important or something like that then they start to removing functions from low ranks its not make sense. I been low ranks at my first being gang member experience and i saw too many things about hierarchy system its broken and most of the gangs no one care that and i will fix that. Because ranks holding important position for gang.

- Regular gang events everyday we will attend the most of the events i am saying most because some of them other gangs not attend too. At
Vagos it was really good regrouping for events especially battleship, special events (fz raids,store/gunstore robberies) and i want do it in my term fast as possible and with more numbers

- Fz raids from my starting to GRP i spent my all time to provide the my friends, my fam members and my gang members game quality so when i saw good numbers i will spam the store robberies and fz raid (according to rules) because its increasing gang activity and with many numbers will help us at other events.

- Try to make minimum 70 events weekly and at one week try to set a new record of that.

- Pay more attention to spray and i will do it with giving weekly bonus.

- Collecting turf profits regularly because i will buy some ammunation and i will make special events for only vagos members with this money.

- Pushing 100% turf rate with good shooters they are my fam members so they doing it with good communication and i trust them for that.

- Help gang members at every situation about gang.

- No have any space for toxic peoples.

- Ending term with low warning as possible.

- Earn respect in city.

- I think Black Market is honor of the gangs so i will give priority to protecting BM with no rule breaks. Also Vagos is the only one gang at beach side so we will control beach ghetto all time and we don't let to anyone take over the beach side.

They are my promises and my opinions thanks for reading my application.

Kaschmir Martinez
GOOD LUCK M BRO ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom