Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-US CT

4. Average online per day-3-5 weekdays 7-12 weekends

5. Your Discord- Jamol Valentino#6691

6. Your Nickname-Jamal Valentino

7. Your ID-181974

Additional information

1. Leader of...Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of Vagos because it doesn’t fill up as fast as this being the first gang I would ever lead it would make it less of a responsibility and give me more time to focus on mistakes I make to improve. I have been HC in many gangs including this current bloods term. I was previously deputy in bloods but sadly we went on to make some decisions that ended up hurting the reputation of the gang and disbanded us in the end. Getting Vagos leader I would make sure we go on to not make any of these mistakes by choosing the best HC for the job along with making sure all my members know the rules of RP and the server rules. Making sure my turfers know their rules to make sure we have no issues, while also getting 100% on turfs and the #1 turf team. There is a good set of rules everyone will need to know in order for me to accept them. I will run through ghetto rules I feel are necessary for a function gang along with trying to teach along the way.

2. Vagos were the first gang I was ever HC in and this was in EN2 I came there and was accepted by showing my understanding of the rules, in no time I worked up the ranks and became underdeputy. On top of this I earned respect from all other HC and all members of the gang. The last Vagos term was a strong, I hope with my experience and connections I can make them even stronger and better than ever. I will make sure my HC are experienced enough to enforce all the rules and keeping the gang in line.

3. Becoming Vagos leader would give me a chance to teach new players and give them opportunities they haven’t had. I will make sure everything in Vagos will be as fair as possible by giving out bonuses often and making my ranking system even. I will also give rankups and bonuses accordingly to your own participation and contribution to the gang. I will give special bonuses for getting parachutes at events along with high amounts of kills at clandestine. Gun store robberies are important to make sure we have what we need for events so I will give bonuses for those too. We will hit FZ as much as we possibly can to make sure we have all the ammo and guns we need. I will also have event captains that work specifically on events. I will not set a requirement on how many years you have in the city but all decisions will be made based on your knowledge of RP and server rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Becoming leader I would make sure everyone I recruit know all of the rules they need to be successful. Not only to make sure the gang doesn’t fail or get any warning but also so they can refrain from getting any warnings. I would like to have many RP situations with my members as well as making sure I’m not the only one having fun. I will make sure if we do a hostage situation to share some money with my members so they can make money and have fun at the same time. I will work towards my members interacting with one another to ensure good roleplay experience for everyone.

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
I also like how you would invite people off of knowing the rules instead of how old they are ++++

Lalit

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-US CT

4. Average online per day-3-5 weekdays 7-12 weekends

5. Your Discord- Jamol Valentino#6691

6. Your Nickname-Jamal Valentino

7. Your ID-181974

Additional information

1. Leader of...Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of Vagos because it doesn’t fill up as fast as this being the first gang I would ever lead it would make it less of a responsibility and give me more time to focus on mistakes I make to improve. I have been HC in many gangs including this current bloods term. I was previously deputy in bloods but sadly we went on to make some decisions that ended up hurting the reputation of the gang and disbanded us in the end. Getting Vagos leader I would make sure we go on to not make any of these mistakes by choosing the best HC for the job along with making sure all my members know the rules of RP and the server rules. Making sure my turfers know their rules to make sure we have no issues, while also getting 100% on turfs and the #1 turf team. There is a good set of rules everyone will need to know in order for me to accept them. I will run through ghetto rules I feel are necessary for a function gang along with trying to teach along the way.

2. Vagos were the first gang I was ever HC in and this was in EN2 I came there and was accepted by showing my understanding of the rules, in no time I worked up the ranks and became underdeputy. On top of this I earned respect from all other HC and all members of the gang. The last Vagos term was a strong, I hope with my experience and connections I can make them even stronger and better than ever. I will make sure my HC are experienced enough to enforce all the rules and keeping the gang in line.

3. Becoming Vagos leader would give me a chance to teach new players and give them opportunities they haven’t had. I will make sure everything in Vagos will be as fair as possible by giving out bonuses often and making my ranking system even. I will also give rankups and bonuses accordingly to your own participation and contribution to the gang. I will give special bonuses for getting parachutes at events along with high amounts of kills at clandestine. Gun store robberies are important to make sure we have what we need for events so I will give bonuses for those too. We will hit FZ as much as we possibly can to make sure we have all the ammo and guns we need. I will also have event captains that work specifically on events. I will not set a requirement on how many years you have in the city but all decisions will be made based on your knowledge of RP and server rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Becoming leader I would make sure everyone I recruit know all of the rules they need to be successful. Not only to make sure the gang doesn’t fail or get any warning but also so they can refrain from getting any warnings. I would like to have many RP situations with my members as well as making sure I’m not the only one having fun. I will make sure if we do a hostage situation to share some money with my members so they can make money and have fun at the same time. I will work towards my members interacting with one another to ensure good roleplay experience for everyone.
We want jamol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom