Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steqy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Salem
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until
what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): weekdays from 12:00pm to 23 and during weekend being active longer until midnight server time
5. Average online per day: roughly 9 hours
6. Your Discord: Steqy#6666
7. Your Nickname: Salem Hermes
8. Your ID: 168766
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: i can be both but i knows more about state section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Theres many reasons firstly since i joined this GRP community i feel so grateful to play and spending my time into server such like this with great attitude and amazing quick response from admins, I’ve read all the rules and try to not break any rules so far i had zero punishment and never get demorgan at all, i would help new citizens especially we have alot new commers joining daily so ill make sure these guys are reading the rules before they making any mistakes against themselves or to others aswell.
2. What are your strengths?
- great to listen to others
- being patient to make the right decision
- been an admin before in different cities and knows the procedure and had a background knowledge
- can speak 2 language
- have more than 2 monitors for quick response i.e playing and watching forum same time or reading the rules before giving the punishment while in-game

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- not telling the truth
- never give up on a situation
- dont like toxicity and racism
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i would and focus to improving myself and have this experience
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes if my application have accepted i will sell my business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No at all except working IRL.

Thank you for reading my application willing to hear from you

Your Sincerely:-
Salem Hermes

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

We do not need admins with the details you have provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom