Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ales Moon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyeRbCOxmE

meyveloper

Player
Player
always bodycam on m8 , always if u kill someone u should save ur pov cuz as u see in his screen u 1 shot him and u standing still not even skill movment

I get in the car, get out and shoot again I killed 2 people I didn't shoot 1v10 why did you exaggerate

meyveloper

Player
Player
I swear to you from the moment I get out of jail, watch me constantly or I'll show you my files on discord but don't ban me unjustly.

meyveloper

Player
Player
If I'm cheating, I won't even beg here, I'll kill anyone who stands in my way, my trolls, or I'll go to another server, but I'm not cheating, I'm defending myself

meyveloper

Player
Player
watch the pov of the guys can't you see how bad they are the guys are standing and shooting only one of them is shooting with a shotgun from afar

meyveloper

Player
Player
If I were cheating, I wouldn't be 8 rank in vagos or enter atkins. I play games for 15 hours a day, I'm having fun, I'm not cheating please believe

arielos

Player
Player
always bodycam on m8 , always if u kill someone u should save ur pov cuz as u see in his screen u 1 shot him and u standing still not even skill movment
Bro what he dont have to record every kill he do xddd go learn rules

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Reason > It was found that there is no cheats after checking few times​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom