Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Provoking and mass dm | ID: 137475, 149474, 140591, 129625, 118736, 140591, 129625, 169715 (keder family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blanc Drakula
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 6, 2022
Time of violation
20:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1tqKFXZfW7c

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.10.07_-_01.37.21.66.png

and I got a warning for that.

Efe Flex

ok knk.
Player
As on my Bodycam you can see these guys started provoking us by blocking our driveway and ramming around our driveway
on this bodycam at 01:51 ID 137475 started Dm to my family member without giving any demands (no rp reason over there atm) ,he shot back as per self defence.
Dm against us started
Dm end clip

You can't turn off your microphone in the video and punish us

You give us 5 seconds to get out of your house, but this is not visible in the video you took, why are you hiding it?

you think you're so smart

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
i gave u demands to leave. but instead of leaving u came and started dm, i forgot to mention fear rp u have to leave our property when demands u.
about my microphone that's a mic bug on NVidia ill update driver and fix it. if admins need my mic audio there are lot of people standing besides me.so its in their pov`s.
why r u guys cutting pov to only seconds video, post it in full situation. and let admins decide it

Zquall Killa

36Boys
Player
i gave u demands to leave. but instead of leaving u came and started dm, i forgot to mention fear rp u have to leave our property when demands u.
about my microphone that's a mic bug on NVidia ill update driver and fix it. if admins need my mic audio there are lot of people standing besides me.so its in their pov`s.
why r u guys cutting pov to only seconds video, post it in full situation. and let admins decide it

The first attack took place from you.

Tushar Sinha

Player
Player
Demands were given long ago. 20:11
Asked you to leave our driveway but you still wanted to mess with us. POV

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
First of All u Came for us Ready with Vests and we gave u commands many time and u Kept Provoking us without leaving and even with commands given we didn't shoot you and in this POV u will not find any issues with the Mic So stop trying to be smart and watch if u Provoked Us or No.POV WITH CLEAR COMMANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom