Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sami Richard
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Oct 7, 2022
Time
12:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qmEi6ufk1FY

Sami Richard

#The Blood Brothers
Player
What happened in this situation is that 3 guys wants to rob me and I am new to the game and trying to learn the rules but there is some rules I am not sure about it so i tried to talk to gods because they don't have car and I thought that u r not allowed to steal without a car so I asked the guy about the car and I talked to gods to make sure that they are not breaking the rules, I understand that I take more time but at the end I followed their commands and they took me also as a hostage after that and as u can see in the chat that I was asking the Gods about this situation and he is replying and I followed. so after that the guys make a form about Fear RP where I only didn't listen to their commands but the truth is that I am talking to gods not doing Fear RP as they said and I don't have time to post my POV because no time was given since the thread closed in 10 minutes. So I am sorry and I promised that will not happened again because i know the rules now so if u please remove the warn for me.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom