Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Weeb Uchihaa
Administrators nickname
Omer Pluxury
Date
Oct 6, 2022
Time
19:29
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GvofnT3

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,Hope you r doing good.
I have been banned for Gen rule 3.2. First of all i am sincerely apologizing for that incident that happened
it all have stated from todays fam raid against we Blood Brothers family vs Renegadez Family.
We won the fam raid and posted some pictures at ingrand
After some time we got a reply on Discord by mentioning our family member
Then we got a reply in IC that we attacked them(family raid) when they were not having good numbers online
later in the eveing we went to their fam house to talk things out and clear things up because they took it too ooc which is very bad (discord) and started shooting at me without even properly giving 5 sec also its in city.
Taking it to OOC and its a very non rp way to react to just loosing a fam raid. We started talking with them
and the second we started taking they started
parental insult on me idk y getting this much toxic.

POV.1-(0:20- {son of a bitch-id53792}),(0:34_{talking about my father-id126213})
(1:15-id53792 very bad talk about my parents (didnt your mother tell you i am your dad)and started laughing provoking and parental insult still i
remained silent i was seriously putting myself in control even after getting provoked and harassed.
POV.2- They all started harassing me all together i was cornered and i ended up loosing control as u know respected admis we are all human beings there is a limit to everything i couldnt stand the insult and slipped my toungue and ended up me insulting them . i know its a rule break and i completely accepts it but being in that situation i was breaking down as a human being. (id126213 calling son of a dog in malayalam language at 2:11 and id62690 told something about my mother but was not clear.
POV-3- After hearing it in my mother tongue i lost my all senses ,as a normal person would do
I am well aware of all the things that i have done both intentionally and non intentionally, im sincerely apologizing for my mistakes it wouldnt have gotten out of control in the first place if they would havnt started parental abuse on me that too in a very bad way. We where just trying to make an amaizing rp thats the whole point but it went sideways.
i accept the punishment and i personally not raising a ticket for them to get punished either i just want all to go peacefully.
I am requesting for a less punishment for this situation 7 days is too much for me i am really missing my family and friends

Thank you for taking your time
Hope you will consider my apology for this time.
Weeb Uchihaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom