Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niko Jones
Administrators nickname
Traibane Tune
Date
Oct 5, 2022
Time
22:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WyUGbEKknP4

Niko Vegas

Player
Player
ID: 52794

Ingamename: Niko Jones

Discord: Feldwebel Kevin#6582

Why have you been banned? §1.7 all members of the event have to take a POV and keep it 48 hours

How long have you been banned? 30 days

How long is your punishment? 28

days Why should we unban you?
Hello Mazor,
Hello admin team,

I got a bann because of the Fam-War on October 5th, 2022 at 10:10 p.m. by Traibane Tune ( 20221005221029-1 ) because of missing POV. The supplement of 10.09. utter that the POV have to submitted 1 hour after event, that means at 9:25 p.m., as the event ends at 8:25 p.m. I instandly forwarded my POV (
) from the event to our fam-leader Kai Street, as agreed ( 05-10-2022 ). The upload took about 1 hour and 23 minutes, thats very close to the deadline for the uploade. The POV is available and can be checked. So I kindly ask you to remove my 30-day ban. I would also like to point out, that we all know that the upload rate has nothing to do with the hardware of the computer and there can be delays that cannot be influenced. It should also be noted that many people are at home at this time and the lines are subject to additional loads. The time frame for uploading the POV should therefore be reconsidered and extended if necessary. Sincerely, Niko Jones

Objekt Nr.: 52794
Ingamename: Niko Jones
Zwietracht: Feldwebel Kevin#6582
Warum wurdest du gebannt?
§1.7 Alle Mitglieder des Events, müssen eine POV haben und 48 Stunden aufheben

Wie lang wurdest du gebannt?
30 Tage

Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch?
28 Tage

Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?
Hallo Mazhor,
Hallo Admin-Team,

Ich wurde am 05.10.2022 um 22.10Uhr von Traibane Tune ( 20221005221029-1 ) wegen fehlender POV vom Fam-War gebannt. Im Nachtrag ( Forum ) vom 10.09. steht, dass die POV 1 Stunde nach dem Event ( Famrules )einzureichen ist, also bis um 21:25Uhr, da das Event um 20:25Uhr zu ende ist.
Meine POV (
) vom Event habe ich unmittelbar an unseren Fam-Leader Kai Street, wie abgesprochen, weitergeleitet ( 05-10-2022 ). Der Uploade hat um diese Uhrzeit jedoch etwa 1 Stunde und 23min gedauert, wodurch es sehr knapp wurde. Die POV ist vorhanden und kann somit geprüft werden.

Daher bitte ich höflichst darum, meinen 30-Tage Bann aufzuheben.

Zudem möchte ich anmerken, dass wir alle wissen, dass die Uploaderate nichts mit der Hardware des PC's zu tun hat und es somit zu Verzögerungen kommen kann, welche nicht beeinflussbar sind. Zusätzlich ist zu beachten, dass zu diesem Zeitpunkt viele Menschen zuhause sind und die Leitungen zusätzlich belastet werden. Der Zeitrahmen zum Uploade der POV sollte daher ggf. nochmals überdacht und verlängert werden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Niko Jones​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom