Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NATE COOK
Administrators nickname
Omer Pluxury
Date
Oct 8, 2022
Time
22:35
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/211243/

Nate Cook

Player
Player

hello admins, i dont understand how Defending yourself is a punishable offence. this is meant to be an RP server. in real life if youre shot at, and you shoot back you dont get in trouble. this is unfair and i just had to waste $40 to remove my warning so i can get back to my org. but this punishment is Unjust and i cant see how im being punished for using my RIGHTS and protecting my life. please fix this as this is against my right as a person. this was an RP situation, i fearerd for my life, so i defended myself. i aslo wrote the complaint, and how do i get in more trouble than him? please help me out here, and please dont just say *read the rules for filing a complaint* and just sweeping me under the carpet.

Nate Cook

Player
Player

spoke to another admin about the law regarding protecting myself, they agreed with me.

Nate Cook

Player
Player

hello admins, i dont understand how Defending yourself is a punishable offence. this is meant to be an RP server. in real life if youre shot at, and you shoot back you dont get in trouble. this is unfair and i just had to waste $40 to remove my warning so i can get back to my org. but this punishment is Unjust and i cant see how im being punished for using my RIGHTS and protecting my life. please fix this as this is against my right as a person. this was an RP situation, i fearerd for my life, so i defended myself. i aslo wrote the complaint, and how do i get in more trouble than him? please help me out here, and please dont just say *read the rules for filing a complaint* and just sweeping me under the carpet.
*feared for my safety, not my life, i wrote the wrong word here, sorry.

Nate Cook

Player
Player
i accept my punishment, sorry for the post. appreciate you Admins! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom