Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
santuzza barella
Administrators nickname
elonsik
Date
Oct 5, 2022
Time
20 : 10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfn4qCyXV4

santu barella

Player
Player
Hello mazhor, I start by asking you to rate this post because it is exclusively against Elonsik chief admin of this server.
I start by telling you this story:
Elonsik invented this new rule that you have to send the clips of a family war to him IN PRIVATE after half an hour that ends, 2 of my boys did not do it I pointed out that all the fights were in the clips every single kill was in the clip he decided to cancel it all the same after talking to him I explained the whole situation, but later I learn that even my opponents who have lost were missing some clips and then I say why it must be canceled to us? First of all I ask you to rate the clips of the opponents yourself. it is not right that he keeps them hidden and decides on the basis of his priorities now I will put all the clips of a war won 12-0 with no sense of boring her if not a sense of revenge for a child who always wants to be right.
Now I want to make a speech in general Elonsik is not able to manage our server we speak it in Italian and he does not understand he does not answer he does not speak our language! He invent rules that exist only in Italian to facilitate his knowledge is inactive in an incredible way the server needs him who comes 1 day a week where he feels god has come down to earth and does not even give answers to anyone unless you help his friends , you can not go on with such a person is not competent and does not care that to be now I am attaching what a member of the administration said before leaving a message that Elonsik promptly deleted to remove the traces, mazhor you may not even believe this but make a petition and see how many people no longer want Elonsik and you will understand for yourself why.
I ask you for an evaluation of the war before tomorrow because we both won we did not have any clips and it was canceled only to me.
as the others were also missing some clips shouldn't undo

Ragemp 2022 10 05 20 09 51 05 DVR Trim
RAGЕ Мultiplаyer 2022 10 05 20 09 12
Ragemp 2022 10 05 20 07 36 02...

now I'll translate the message from one of the best admins to you before leaving

Hi guys
I really like being in vocal with you, helping people on the server and above all helping the project. I believe that this server can destroy fivem with its eyes closed: and I also believe that
with a staff like that, he can do even more. In these 6 months, with each passing day, I understood more and more who managed the server. And after 6 months I managed to understand that the founde
they are doing a shit to invest in the Italian server, just for the simple tact of having put a person in charge of the server who not only cannot speak Italian, but is not good
not even to do what has been entrusted to him (These are not offended, but only criticisms). An Italian server manager who doesn't do shit from morning to night and every now and then, a
chance, he wakes up and goes out completely at random. The first big bullshit he did was to throw Ilenia out, the reason was "Our things" ... in fact with this bullshit
anal Derso at ormi staner and 30 oaver. LennisimaC
times cupid: don't say it was maznor. Dercne maznor takes the decisions with you and nor
without knowing the dynamics. Cupid got unbanned and people returned to the server everything was going "
, but no, obviously you don't like things that feel good, so what
did you have to do? Unbann it again ... Oh well we like to do so much
server. Maybe you will say: much better 1000 € yes of course +1000 - 50 players. I am 17 years old you 18 so more or less we are the same age I believe that at this age it is possible to manage a server, but unfortunately you are not able. this was not an offense but a piece of advice because for you this is too big an assignment. (modified)

having said that I have decided to leave the staff for the simple reason that I do not like working under a person who is not up to his task, and I wonder but what does this do from morning to night

I send a greeting to all gloi staffer and I wish you good continuation I consider you all friends, I would like this message not to be deleted

santu barella

Player
Player
I ask you to check his private chat with the other family where they have not sent him all the clips, this post goes beyond a useless war is the concept of how he administers the server by banning people for various reasons without any reason such as my ban discord without reason other people banned for bug abuse for handcuffs in the green zone and much more ... if you are interested in something about the server, give a thorough check and remove elonsik who, in addition to not being able, does not care to be the chief admin

#elonsikout

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Everything what you mentioned was my decision. Chief admins are not allowed to create rules. Only I'm creating them. I kicked Ylenia. In case if both families have a problem with POVs. Family with less missed POVs goes to the next stage of fam war. After an investigation - don't see the point of complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom