Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Request POV possible aimbot/ESP - 120386

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Kingg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2022
Time of violation
12:07
Proofs
https://streamable.com/14o4vs

Safisa

Player
Player
Guy kills team member did not think any of it i hide behind a wall and he tried to shoot me through the wall, i know he knows im there but he gets it pretty damn accurate to where my head was just before i moved.

Dexter Vurdurmaz

Verdansk
Player
There at that pov i just killed you normally i saw you in the roof then i killed you my game crashed and i do not use Forbidden Software i have the full pov after the cland and at this pov my game crashes and my video capture doesnt saves the clip of the that i kill you And i am not hacker They can Check my pc

Safisa

Player
Player
There at that pov i just killed you normally i saw you in the roof then i killed you my game crashed and i do not use Forbidden Software i have the full pov after the cland and at this pov my game crashes and my video capture doesnt saves the clip of the that i kill you And i am not hacker They can Check my pc
yea i dont believe you, show the pov of that situation, i dont care you killed me fairly i just want to see when you tried shooting me through wall, let admins decide if it footage is needed

yusf

Player
Player
My brother, I'm shooting from afar. He's going to kill you near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom